1955 St Morris Primary School team. Competed in the first year of Eastern Zone Primary School soccer competition  that Jim Huffadine initiated and organised after lengthy discussions with the Principals of 4 local schools. Norwood, Payneham & Wellington Rd (Now Trinity Gardens) were the other 3 founding Primary Schools. Matches were played at Wellington Rd, the only school with room for a soccer pitch in addition to Aussie rules at that stage.

1956 St Morris Primary team with Jim Huffadine at 'Welly Rd'. He used to coach, line the ground, organise the strips, pump up the balls & rub them with dubbin to waterproof the leather, arrange the ref's, trophies, presentations  and photographs. By this stage he was a committee member with the SA Junior Soccer Association.
1957 St Morris Primary team with Principal, Bob Guerin at St Morris.  Winners of 'Far Eastern Zone' Soccer Cup that year. They also won it in 1958. Games were played at Railway Oval those years against other zone winners. Jim Huffadine paid for a bus. He put his hand in his own pocket to pay for things quite a bit in those early years!

1956/57 Jim Huffadine organised visits from Jim McCabe, the Australian goalkeeper, to the St Morris training sessions to inspire the players!
1967 St. Morris won the AMPOL CUP. It was presented by AMPOL PETROLEUM LTD. for the Perpetual Competition amongst schools affeliated with the South Australian Soccer Federation in the Eastern Zone.
THANK YOU TO JIM HUFFADINE (Son --see 3rd photo--holding the cup--) FOR PROVIDING THE INFORMATION AND PHOTOGRAPHS  OF HIS FATHER WHO WAS THE FOUNDER OF THE EASTERN ZONE PRIMARY SCHOOLS SOCCER ASSOCIATION. Our association's highest awarded cup is the 'JIM HUFFADINE CUP' named in honour of its founder.